Travel Information…

Travel Information

On September 28th, the UK is changing the cross border vehicle identifier (the sticker you place on your unit or vehicle) from GB to UK. Any GB stickers you have need to be covered or removed and replaced with the UK sticker before your next trip outside the UK.

You can find out more information about travelling to Europe, including the post-Brexit rules here